Discover the process of carrying out effective keyword research for category and product pages on e-commerce sites, from effective market research, semantic concept research and then keyword research. This webinar is beneficial to e-commerce managers and in-house e-commerce SEOs.
What you’ll learn:
• Understand what you are optimising for – niche category pages OR entire product catalog; i.e. category pages
• Viewing Target keywords as ‘Concepts’ or ‘Topics’ not just phrases
• Understanding search context, location and intent
• Why query rewriting means you need to carry out semantic keyword research
• How to carry out keyword research for transactional traffic that purchase from you
• How to prep-up keywords for optimal information architecture
• Must have tools for keyword research in e-commerce
Kunle is an e-commerce advisor at 2X eCommerce that coaches online retail teams towards growing and scaling revenue through customer acquisition, retention, scaling word of mouth marketing, product and market fit strategy, conversion optimization and advice on vendor and platform selection.
You might also like
More from Architecture Concept
2019 Toyota Corolla Hatchback - Drive, Interior and Exterior. Subscribe. The newest addition to the Corolla family starts with an all-new …
Stefan Neidig, Software engineer, appcom interactive GmbH BEST PRACTISES FOR ANDROID DEVELOPMENT AS A DAILY BUSINESS Intermediate / Best Practices / Code …
Don't miss our CEO & Founder Sébastien Deguy's keynote to learn more about the present and future of Substance, and …