The Creality3D CR-10 3D Desktop Printer is a 3D printer with imported special aluminum frame. It features with super large 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, standard 0.4mm nozzle diameter (can be replaced to 0.3 / 0.2mm). CR-10 3D desktop printer is also a build-it-yourself kit, which provides you an easy step-by-step learning experience of building and setting up your own 3D printer. When it comes to 3D Printing, CR-10 is simply a workhorse. You can print long 3D Jobs that will take days without worries. Just make sure you have enough filament connected to your printer and it will print days of 3D printing jobs for you. Creality3D CR-10 is an amazing good value Desktop 3D printer for beginners to pros alike.
You can order this amazing good value 3D Printer here
● With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
● Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter
● 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, just right for you
● Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on
● Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy
● Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminum plate ensures more stable printing
● Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers
● It is unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience of 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you cannot afford to miss this product
● Nozzle temperature: below 250 Degree Centigrade in normal state, max. 270 Degree Centigrade
Ready to jumpstart your YouTube career? Apply to @FullscreenNet! And Start making money from your Youtube Videos.
Find exciting and honest Video Reviews of RC Hobby Products, Radio Control Aircraft, Drones, Vehicle, Tech and Gadgets, RC toys, Aerial videos, Drone Racing and Proximity FPV Videos, Long Range FPV Flight videos and regular adventurous alishanmao Video Blogs on various topics with diverse and interesting content. Enjoy the video and don’t forget to like and subscribe.
Follow me on
Our Online Store:
Also Check out my other channel
Production music whenever present in Videos unless mentioned separately is courtesy of Epidemic Sound
You might also like
More from 3D Printing
A cut-down version of Sanjay's in-depth talk at MRRF 2018. We've cut it right down to just the tool-changing and …